---Maurice Maeterlinck
Monday, August 09, 2004
About Me
- Name: Olin Elliott
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
I am a bookseller, writer, sometimes amateur comedian, and public speaker with a criminal past and political ambitions -- I am a skeptic about just about everything, a blunt instrument, a professional heretic, an idiot savant with a memory that borders on freaky -- I am a hopeless romantic who is also incorrigibly cynical and more than a little misanthropic. I love dogs, books, the blues, coffee, seattle, "West Wing", being on stage, words and women, not necessarily in that order at any given moment.
Webrings
- <
?
ameriBLOGs
#
>
- « ? Blogmania! # »
- « Obscure Logs »
- « ? Blogmania! # »
Previous Posts
- the sun, the crows, the morning wind are bright t...
- Bill Clinton's Speech to the Democratic National C...
- Hot
- early morning run already it's getting hot th...
- Persona
- 'MOANIN' AT MIDNIGHT'
- BUSH WITHHOLDS KEY RECORDS ABOUT NATIONAL GUARD
- Insatiable
- The Day After
- POLITICS PUT OVER WOMEN AND CHILDREN'S HEALTH
Contact Me
Your comments and feedback are anxiously sought and infinitely appreciated
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home